Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tagg I'm It!

I know this is not an adoption post and I usually don't do this stuff but this was fun so I decided to post it. Haley tagged me so here it is!

Since you've been 'tagged', you have to write a blog of 7 things you are passionate about, 7 things you say all the time, 7 things you want to do before you die and 3 things people may not know about you (it can be weird too). At the end choose your people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you, since you can't tag me back - let me know when you've posted your blog or sent your email so I can see your answers.

7 things I'm passionate about:
1) Jesus
2) Adoption
3) My family and it's a long list
4) College
5) Mexican Food
6) Knowing God's will
7) The beach

7 things I say all the time:
1)Blame
2)What the heck...(probably not the best choice of words)
3)Get out of my bathroom
4)Haley, where's my...(depends on what she had last)
5)Bella, get down!(she's my climber)
6)Turn down the tv
7)...this list could get long....

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Get my college degree including my master's
2)Learn to paint and play drums
3)Live in Hawaii
4)Travel to France & Italy with Jeff
5)See my kids grow up
6)Meet my Grandkids
7)Do medical missions

3 things you may not know about me:
1) I only wanted one child when I was young (that changed!)
2) I was a mime
3)I hate to make coffee but love to drink it

My people to tag:
1) Pam
2)Tammy C.
3)Miranda
4)Mom
5)Tracy
6)Becky
7) Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment