Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...Happy Birthday!

Well today was an awesome day! One, to see my children's eyes light up on Christmas is just so memorable and precious. Our day was filled with time with friends and family, and I can say it was wonderful! This Christmas BG is much older and she was so fascinated by all the wonder of Christmas. Together with our kids, we laughed together, prayed together, and celebrated another Christmas Eve filled with memories and joy. I feel so blessed, so honored to be able to love these kids, to raise them, to be a part of their special lives. God has truly been good to me. I know that!

On a sadder note though my heart ached for our precious LK who celebrated her second birthday today! I found my thoughts wander toward her often today and said prayers for her. I will tell her one day that when we seemed worlds apart we prayed for her...loved her...and longed for her. Happy Birthday sweet girl! We hope to hold you real soon!

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! May God who holds the very world in his hands keep watch over my babies tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are all having a lovely holiday enjoying family and friends. I remember feeling so sad last Christmas waiting and hoping for our LOA and TA news. Please know that I'm thinking of your family. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete