Monday, December 1, 2008

We have our pre-approval!


Well we got some more good news this morning. We sent our LOI on November 22 and this morning, Lifeline called and said that we have our pre-approval from China. Now we wait on our LOA, that is our Letter of Acceptance to adopt LK. We should receive that within the next 60-90 days. Good news... I just love good news! :)
We spent our Thanksgiving with JT's family. We had such a great time. During our trip we attended a family reunion and this picture was taken at the farm house. When I was looking at the picture I thought..."there's a spot right between AE and BG for LK". :) She will be with us soon!
Thanks to all of you that have been sending sweet notes through the blog. Many of you I have not formally met, but are already such an incredible encouragement to me. I have spent much time reading your blogs and it helps so much to have someone to follow that has gone before...and are going through alongside me....
From our family to yours...we wish you a Merry Christmas and will continue to keep you posted! Luvs!

4 comments:

  1. Yippee on your PA! You are one step closer to Lili-Kate!! I hope your LOA comes quickly. I'm praying for a speedy timeline. That wait between PA and LOA can feel very looooong. Don't forget to lean on your adoptive friends. We're here for you. We've been through it and understand the waiting and praying. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is so beautiful! Good luck waiting for LOA..I know I was just going nuts LOL! I about tackled the fed ex guy in my school office. He thought I was nuts! We are going to start the process again to go back for a boy. It has changed so much since we started and adopted in 07.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! How wonderful!! Now come on LOA!!!! We're praying it comes quickly!!! LOVE your picture and YES...there's a spot just for Lili Kate!!! You should photo shop her in!! :) Have a wonderful day!
    love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete