Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funny stories

I always love to keep note of the funny lil things our kids do. We got the kids a kitten for Christmas and home we came with the litter box. Once we explained to BG ,our two year old, that the litter box is where the kitty goes potty, she understood. Well, she came up missing and when JT went to looking for her he found BG over the litter box. When he asked what she was doing she said she go "pee pee in the potty too". We laughed hysterically. I guess she didn't realize that what works for the kitty cat does NOT work for the baby!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. That's really funny. We have had to keep an eye on Josie and our cat's litter box. She wants to scoop Penny's treasures. She's been all too eager to help out with cleaning duties. Yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-how funny! Of course, I would be pleased if Madi would "go" in any kind of potty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you hear something soon!! Thinking about you today!
    love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete