Monday, February 9, 2009

LOA came today!

Well we are definitely excited now! Our agency called today and we have recieved our LOA (letter of acceptance). That is our official "she's ours now"! It looks like we should travel around the end of March! With it being 80 days since we seen her face the first time we have been so anxious to go get her. I spent all of last week "nesting", getting her clothes washed and her things ready for her. I knew it was getting close...just had that mother's intuition I guess. Please pray for us as we have decided to take BG with us when we go. We think it will be good for her and LK. I will update when we get more good news! The next thing we wait for is our TA (Travel Approval) and that is our invitation to pick her up. That should arrive within 2-4 weeks. Thanks to all of you that are praying for us and LK as we make this transition in our family! Much love!*bt*

4 comments:

  1. We are SO EXCITED and cannot wait until you get TA!!! If I can help in ANY WAY...please let me know!! It won't be long now!!! :) Thanks for the good news today!!
    Love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Praying for a speedy TA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!!! i'm so excited for you! praying your TA comes through without any problems and you have safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I'm thrilled for your family. I can't wait to follow your journey. May your TA be speedy quick. Happy Valentine's!!

    ReplyDelete