Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fingerprints expired! Oh no!

We found out this week that our fingerprints expired. They have to be done and current before you can travel out of the country. I panicked! I am suppose to be watching our expiration dates on everything...our homestudy, CIS approval and fingerprints...but I let them expire!!! On the phone I go to the agency I need an appointment with to update fingerprints. JT's travel only gives us a three day window to get them redone or our travel will get pushed out to a later time. I call...I email...praying for someone to get my messages...and yesterday they called me with an appointment!!!!An appointment within my three day window!!!!! That was a miracle. I was so excited that our travel will still be as soon as possible to go get our LK! It looks like the TA's are coming in approximately four weeks from LOA so I expect to hear something around March 9th. Of course that is just estimated according to when others are seeing theirs. After TA we should travel within the following next couple of weeks. This is exciting!!! :)

Happy Valentine's Day! *bt*

4 comments:

  1. Whew. I'm glad it all worked out. Keeping track of all that paperwork is something I don't miss. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I'm so glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Glad it worked out for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am THRILLED it worked out for you guys! It's crazy getting everything in the timing...isn't it?!?! I'm just so excited for you guys!!! Keep us posted!!! March is coming quickly!!! :) LOVE the picture and poem your family made for you. HOW WONDERFUL!!! Hope you have a great week!!!
    Love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete