Thursday, March 26, 2009




Okay, don't hate me...I went back to Hawaii! JT and I spent five days in Oahu and it was wonderful! Thanks to Aunt E and Nana and Grandaddy for helping out with the kids! It gave us a chance to have some time together...haven't had that since our honeymoon 15 years ago! It was awesome! While we were there, we were able to have JT's prints redone so now we just wait for the approval and our Consulate Appointment and we are off to get our L-K! While we were in Hawaii there were so many Asian families and it really set it on me. We are going to bring our precious angel home very soon! I will keep everybody posted when we know our dates for travel! Love and aloha! *bt*






2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Savor every minute as a couple. Chris and I still haven't figured out the babysitter thing since our return home from China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...you got to go back!?!?! What an awesome thing!!! That is SO GOOD for you guys!! Once Lily-Kate comes home...it'll be a while...so it was an "on time" thing!! :) I cannot wait for you guys to go!!! I bet you were in tears every time you saw a sweet little Asian girl. That's the way I was before we got Sadie...I couldn't see one without my eyes welling up!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Keep us posted!!!
    Love ya,
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete