Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're home

Well, we made it home after a 16 hour journey from Hawaii. We left there around 6 pm yesterday and arrived in our driveway at 11 am today! Needless to say, I am exhausted, as are the kids! I thought flying all night would be the best route but um...not so sure! No one really slept! Except BG...for about 3.5 hours. We got home, crawled in the bed and I slept so hard that I woke myself up gasping for air. I guess I was too tired to breathe!



Hawaii was beautiful and very eventful! We are glad to be home and back to some normalcy. Saw today that TA's are coming for those with our LOA dates! Bad news...got a call and they have somehow misplaced JT's renewed fingerprints...the ones we drove all the way to Birmingham to get. Not sure what happened there and we are waiting to hear-what now! Can't travel without those. I am dreading that reallllyyyyy longgggg flight to China after this realllly lonogggg flight to Hawaii but I am so anxious and excited about getting to our LK and seeing her and BG together! It is getting so close! Several of the family are having dreams about her!



I will be keeping you posted...*bt*

No comments:

Post a Comment