Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We are going to China!

We were very excited to get the news that our fingerprints are approved. We hope to be in China on May 2 however, we still need our approval on paper in our mailbox. The reality of three weeks until we meet our precious LK makes me sooo very excited! I have a few things to get done to get us ready to go. I can hardly believe it is here! Time to figure out how to use skype! Thanks to those of you that have continuously prayed for our fingerprints to get sorted out. It's finally here...yay!
*bt*

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Prayers continue for your fingerprint issues. I can't wait to follow your journey to China!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Weeks!! I'm so happy for you! Praying your approval gets there ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAISE THE LORD!! We are SO excited for you!! By the way...Skype is easy!!! If you need any help...let us know!! We'd be glad to help with anything we can!!! OH....I'm just beside myself!!! 3 WEEKS!!!!! WOW!!! IT'S TIME!!! Love yall! Keep us posted!!
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Can't wait to follow! Hugs from Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! the journey is almost complete! i'm so excited for you and the family!! can't wait to see pictures of your first union with lili-kate!

    ReplyDelete