Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Confirmed Consulate Appointment!!

Okay, well we are in full swing now...we have our confirmed consulate appointment for May 11! That means that we will leave Nashville on April 28th and return home with Lili-Kate on May 13! My head is spinning! I am thinking of all the one hundred million things I need to do before I leave. Wow! We will be flying into Beijing and then on to Nanning and finally to Guanghou. If any of you have been there this time of year please fill me in on what to expect with the weather. Any must haves or must dos? Thanks to all of you who have shown your support and prayed for us! Off we go!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! It's official. Guangzhou will be lovely in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO exciting! yay! :) i just made a blog btw, and i'm gonna follow yours :) SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Are you almost packed??!!

    ReplyDelete