Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting ready to go...




We are ready to go! Not physically in the sense I have a ton of packing to do but emotionally ready to go! I took a couple of pics of the girls room. BG and LK will share a room together. We put LK's bed up on New Years and so BG has had time to adjust to the idea that she will soon have a sister in the room with her. Remember she's two...she says to me when she sees LK's picture..."there's LK...she's my sister...she's in China". She knows the best way a two year old can know. It feels like we are being carried...if you can understand what I mean. Have you ever just felt like you were being "carried"?




Can't wait to go to China...can't wait even more to meet my girl!




5 comments:

  1. I love the matching beds. Too cute. I can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sooo close--I can just feel your excitement!

    I love the beds! We are going to get Madi's room ready for her sister soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beds are SOOOOO cute bobbie i love them! :) i'm sooooo excited for you guys ahhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the room!! It's adorable!!! It is amazing how the Lord has it all worked out!!! We're so excited for you guys!!! Love ya, Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see my nieces playing in their room together! How precious it will be! Love you ALL - Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete