Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We are finally going to China!

We are excited today to find out that we officially have the fingerprint approval and will have a confirmed consulate appointment in the morning! Yay! That has been one working on my patience! It looks like we will fly out on Tuesday, April 28 and return on Thursday May 14. Of course we will have confirmed travel once we have our confirmed consulate appointment. The realization that it is only two weeks away is overwhelming! I am working hard to finish up all my schoolwork before we leave and I have bought everything for our travel. We desperately need your prayers because we will be taking BG with us. I think it will be wonderful for LK to have her there too! Friends at last! While I was getting ready this morning BG was in the bathroom with me and she asked out of the blue, "where's LK?" And (by faith) I said to her, 'we are about to go on the airplane and get her'. This was before the call that we had the fingerprint approval. Pray for us...our kids...and LK! Much love! *bt*

3 comments:

  1. We are SOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Thanks for the call today!! PLEASE...if you have any other questions...let me know. If I think of anything else too...I'll shoot you an email!!! Can't WAIT to follow your journey!! You'll have a GREAT TIME!!!!
    Love ya girl!!
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is wonderful news. I can't wait to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete