Monday, May 4, 2009

We need your prayers!
















Lili-Kate has spent most of the night coughing like crazy. She is running a fever and we are having a hard time getting her to eat or drink. I know she doesn't feel well at all and if I had to guess she probably at least has an ear infection. She was taken to the hospital friday and the doctor's report says she had high fever and cough. But my concern is that she is still running a fever. They are treating her with chinese medicine and no antibiotic. We are to return to the Civil Affair's Office this morning at 9 to finalize the adoption. Our guide told us that we can take her to the clinic again if we needed to. Please pray for her. She is so tiny and so frail. She needs to be healed. She is so precious and has such a sweet little spirit about her. We adore her already.





10 comments:

  1. will be praying! she is a doll for sure! looks like her and bella get along well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to talk with you all via video call. Everyone is coming over so they can see and talk with you. She is PRECIOUS! I have been praying for her continuously today! Very hard to do my job today. She definitely has stolen Aunt Pam's heart already. And sweet Bella Grace is such a blessing to be right there with her sister. What a comfort. See you soon. Keep posting pictures. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bobbie your ladies r together and send our love. Carol suggest using peroxide to clean out any infections. I've done this too and it feels funny but it helps. We getting ready to pray ;) love ya! She's precious!-christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers coming from West Michigan. She seems so precious. I remember being surprised at how tiny Josie was at 21 months old. Just wait till you get her home and under medical care and proper nutrition. Blessings to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying. Mark and I just now said a prayer believing God for a miracle. We pray for divine connections too! Did you guys get the orphan allies kit? There are antibiotics in there. Did you get any antibiotics from your doctor before you left? PLEASE keep us posted. thank you for these pictures. We are continuing to pray. Love you guys...
    Buffi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE DECLARE HEALING RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS OVER LILI-KATE! SHE IS THE HEALED OF THE LORD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is truly a gift from God! We pray that she feels better real soon! Love you all! Wyndi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am coming here from Buffi's blog. Please know that I am praying for your precious daughter..and for you as your heart longs to see her well!
    Blessings,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heard I missed the web cam visit! :( I am sad to hear Lili is not feeling good, BUT I am so thankful that God is healing her right now! How's Bella adjusting??....and how about you and Jeff?? The pictures are just priceless...lili looks itty-bitty beside Bella! Too cute! Look forward to more posts! Lovs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! She is a Doll! I hope she feels better soon! I found out about your blog thru my friend Buffi. We will be praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete